Code of Conduct for Students (DOE guidelines)
The following are the acts and misconduct which amount to forbidden practices
- Absence from classes without the permission of the teacher/HM/Vice-Principal/Principal.
- Misbehavior towards teacher or any other employee of the school.
- Disobeying lawful orders of the teacher/HM/Vice Principal/Principal.
- Intentional disturbance of classes.
- Bullying/Rowdyism and rude behavior.
- Eve-teasing/misbehavior towards girl-students.
- Bringing unauthorized people/articles inside the school.
- Bringing electronic gadgets/mobile phones in the school.
- Indulging in acts of moral turpitude.
- Any behaviour unbecoming of a student.
- Smoking/Chewing gutkha/Paan/Khaini etc.
- Use of motor vehicle like scooty/moped etc by the student and bringing these in the school.
- Use of drugs or intoxicant (except on prescription by a registered Medical Practioner)
- Any form of gambling.
- Theft/Pilferage of school/students’ property.
- Disfiguring or otherwise damaging any school property.
- Spitting in or near the school building except where the spiting is made in any spittoon provided by the school.
- Use of violence in any form.
- Casteism, communalism or practice of untouchability.
- Propagating a strike/disruption of classes.
- Association with banned organizations.
All these above acts of misconduct are the forbidden practices. In the above acts of misconduct. Principal/HOS shall take suitable action as per observation of the disciplinary committee at school level depending upon gravity of misconduct, which may include:
- Oral/written warning to the students and parents.
- Detention during the break for Completion of neglected class work.
- Suspension from attending classes/School for a specified period not exceeding 30 days.
- Recovery of loss through replacement to school properly due to willful damage.