CODE OF CONDUCT FOR PARENTS
SANT NIRANKARI PUBLIC SCHOOL has certain ethics and every parent is advised to follow the code of conduct as under:
- Adhere to school rules with respect to visit timings/security.
- Ensure you carry a parent I-Card to avoid unnecessary inconvenience to yourself. No entry of a parent will be permitted without parent I-Card.
- Don’t criticize/belittle the teachers in the presence of your child.
- Dignity should be maintained in the manner of dress when visiting the school.
- Ensure your ward does not carry any electronic gadget/mobile phone/objectionable literature to the school at any point of time. Once confiscated, these items will not be returned.
- Be courteous to the school staff and polite in your interaction with anyone in the school.